timurileng.com is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
This means that we are completely honest about our methods of tracking and our use of your personal data, so you can freely check what we’re doing with it.
At timurileng.com, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and this makes sure you get your packages.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly and to personalize our store services for you (for example, automatically switching the store to the mobile version).
Our store works with external companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re giving us. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order content to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to deliver your product
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you subscribed to them)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at email@example.com and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal information.
Thank you for your cooperation!